stretching is an important element of a proper warm-up and cool-down at the start and end of each workout. The 240i StretchTrainer™ enables users to prepare their bodies for a stronger and more satisfying workout and helps to prevent injury during and after exercise. Users will feel more flexible and prepared for their workouts every time. Lightweight and small footprint for placement anywhere.
• Padding: Cushioned seat and knee pads help users sit comfortably
• Rubber Feet: No
• Upholstery: Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Automotive-grade, two-textured fabric features double top stitching on all seams.
• Frame and Finish: Powder-coated steel. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to a steel frame with a 50mm (1.9in) tube diameter and 2 mm wall thickness.
• Pivot Points and Joints: Pillow block or flange-mount motor-grade rotary bearings or sleeve bearings utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated Igus nylon bushings.
• Handlebars: Padded handlebars allow the user to control the intensity and duration of each stretch.
• Length 52 inches / 132 cm
• Width 28 inches / 71 cm
• Height 36 inches / 91 cm
• Equipment Weight 60 lbs / 27 kg
• Maximum User Weight 250 lbs / 113 kg