This is the most versatile line of selectorized single station equipment available in the industry. The 22 piece line boasts primarily welded construction for durability, adjustments that can all be made from the users exercise position and most of the best biomechanics available. It's designed to fit a broad range of users from 4'10" to 6'6". The exercise movements are machine defined and are suitable for all levels of exercisers from deconditioned, active adults, general fitness and professional athletes. If your facility is designed to use only one style of selectorized machine, Pro2SE is it.
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. 2" x 3" and 2" x 4" rectangular tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall)
- Seat Adjustments: Ratcheting, 1/2" increment seats that can be adjusted with one hand for ease of use.
- Weight Plates: 1" solid steel weight plates, front weight stack shrouds, low friction, self lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Magnetic weight pin for easy, secure adjustments. Each stack has an two integrated 5 lbs increment drop down weights for smaller resistance increments.
- Guide Rods: 3/4" stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 1/2" and 6" diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Movement Arms: Counter balanced to ensure lighter starting resistance
- Hand Grips: Grip positions are engineered to keep a neutral wrist position through the complete range of motion. Grip diameters are designed for that specific movement for a comfortable exercise. Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- Weight Stack: 200 lb (95 kg)
- Weight: 470 lb (214 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 45 in x 44 in x 55 in (115 cm x 112 cm x 140 cm)
Easy Returns • We are happy to accept returns for unwanted items, provided they are returned within 14 days of receipt, it should be unopened, unused and in perfect condition. Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. • If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Egypt Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Blue Shell storehouse. We'll even pay for the shipping if you live in an area where there is no storehouse. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (Conditions Apply). • You can exchange for a different product up to the value of the original order, or return the items for a full refund. Please use our online Self Service website or Contact Us. • Once received the returned order, the refund payment will be processed within 7-14 working days. ★ Some exclusions apply, please visit our FAQs for further details. • Returns policy for home fitness equipment: All Fitness equipment and sports equipment is not refundable once installed, if any mechanical defect on the equipment’s, the product shall be replaced or repaired free of charge. • Please visit our return and exchange policy to learn more about returns. If you are unhappy with your products from Blue Shell, you may be eligible for a return. Learn more about "Return & Exchange Policy".