Cybex Eagle selectorized strength line is the evolution of superior technology combined with a passion for fitness. There is no comparable strength line in the industry - Eagle is beyond the other's best. Starting with exhaustive research in human biomechanics and applying the Cybex heritage in sports medicine, Eagle is the ultimate way to "faster fitness results.
• Second Generation Dual Axis Technology: This second generation technology adds a converging/diverging element to CYBEX Dual Axis Technology’s user defined path of motion. The versatility of this technology helps the everyday user or the serious trainer achieve greater results by delivering consistent torque throughout the range of motion to maximize the effect at the muscle, with less stress to the joint.
• Ergonomic Leg Pad Adjustments: These innovative designs on the Leg Extension and Seated Leg Curl make positioning the input pad intuitive and virtually effortless. This results in easily accessible machines that are adjusted with little exertion or movement.
• Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 10 ̊ . Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 10 ̊ .
• Contoured Molded Pads: Ergonomically contoured molded pads provide better support for a variety of movements, as well as a more contemporary overall look.
• Fully Enclosed Weight Stacks: Enclosed weight stacks help shield bystanders and users from inadvertent contact with the moving weight stack, creating a safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
• Drive System Design: A “Best Use” drive design incorporates three methods of transferring force to provide a direct feel and optimal performance. Belt, cable and drive shafts are chosen for their capabilities in specific applications.
• Gas Assist Adjustments: Eagle’s four-bar linkage design combined with gas spring assist makes it possible to adjust the seat height and back position without requiring the user to get off the machine. The seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to perfectly duplicate their position on the machine each time they use it.
• Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows user to adjust the weight 5 pounds (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose. System is also completely balanced for drag free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance
• Variable Resistance: The resistance profile of each movement has been designed into the machine, assuring that the resistance provided mirrors the body’s capability throughout the range of motion. Engineered for Safety The safety of every user is essential to our success and yours. The entire Eagle line complies with ASTM and EN standards.
• Instructional Guide: High contrast three-color placards use straightforward language and pictures for easy-to-read instructions.
• Dry Grip Technology: Non-absorbent gripping material provides extra security for your grip.
• Molded Rubber Feet Rubber: feet protect your floor and help keep your machines in place.
• Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
• Range Limiting Device maintains integrity of force curve while providing adjustment for appropriate starting position. Available in two configurations: Start RLD and Total RLD
• Forearm pads and hip pad angle encourage a neutral spine
• Leg pad positioning is instinctive for user and virtually effortless
• Offset input arm allows for leg pad adjustment without affecting the starting angle of the knee
• Weight Stack: 205 lbs (93 kg)
• Machine Weight w/ Standard Stack: 500 lbs (227 kg)
• Dimensions: 79" (201 cm) L x 41" (104 cm) W x 58"H (147 cm)