The FreeMotion EPIC Chest strengthens and isolates the chest muscles for activities that involve pushing movements. The arms move in a converging axis pattern, providing natural movement and increased muscle concentration.
• Converging Axis Arms - Arms move in a converging axis pattern, providing natural movement and increased muscle concentration.
• Unilateral Arm Movement - Arms move independently for single or dual-arm exercises.
• Extended Handles - Longer handles fit a wide variety of users.
• Seat Adjustments - Seat adjusts to multiple positions to accommodate all user heights.
• Cable - Heavy-duty, 1/4" cable is rated to 4,200 lb. minimum tensile strength.
• Weight Stack and Increment System - Featuring a 295 lb. weight stack with a 5 lb. drop-down increment weight, the FreeMotion® EPIC Chest delivers incredible versatility.
• Bolt-down Strap - Bolt Equipment to Floor.
• Floor Protectors - Made of molded rubber, these guards protect the floor.
• Serviceability - The tower design allows for simple cable service while the removable upholstery allows for easy replacement of wear items.
• Weight Stack 250
• Config (11) 20 lb. plates (9 kgs) (5) 10 lb. plates (4.5 kgs) (1) 10 lb. top plate (4.5 kgs) (1) 5 lb. increment weight (2.25 kgs
• Product Weight 644 lbs. (292 kgs)
• Maximum User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kgs)
• Dimensions (LWH) 43" x 60" x 73" (109 cm x 152 cm x 185 cm)