The FreeMotion EPIC Seated Row trains the back, shoulders and arms to work together to enhance strength for sport-specific movements like in kayaking and rock climbing.
• FreeGrip™ Handles - Handles swivel 360° for various rowing exercises and to accommodate natural wrist movement. They tilt vertically and horizontally for a natural, user-defined range of motion.
• Unilateral Arm Movement - Arms move independently for single or two-arm exercises in a diverging movement pattern.
• Adjustable Chest Pad - To help isolate the upper body and accommodate users with various arm lengths, the chest pad can be adjusted.
• Seat Adjustment - Seat adjusts to multiple positions to accommodate all user heights.
• Cable - Heavy-duty, 1/4" cable is rated to 4,200 lb. minimum tensile strength.
• Weight Stack and Increment System - Featuring a 255 lb. weight stack with a 5 lb. drop-down increment weight, the FreeMotion® EPIC Seated Row delivers incredible versatility.
• Bolt-down Strap - Bolt Equipment to Floor.
• Floor Protectors - Made of molded rubber, these guards protect the floor.
• Serviceability - The tower design allows for simple cable service while the removable upholstery allows for easy replacement of wear items.
• Weight Stack 240
• Weight Stack Configuration (10) 20 lb. plates (9 kgs) (4) 10 lb. plates (4.5 kgs) (1) 10 lb. top plate (4.5 kgs) (1) 5 lb. increment weight (2.25 kgs)
• Maximum User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kgs)
• Product Weight 606 lbs. (275 kgs)
• Dimensions (LWH) 68" x 41" x 60" (173 cm x 104 cm x 152 cm)