Hammer Strength extends the same Motion Technology of its revolutionary plate-loaded machines to its Motion Technology Selectorized (MTS) equipment. Hammer Strength MTS incorporates the biomechanical integrity of patented Iso-Lateral technology with the ease and convenience of selectorized weight stacks.
• Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. 1 1/2” x 3” and 1 1/2” x 2” rectangular tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall)
• Seat Adjustments: Ratcheting, ½” increment seats that can be adjusted with one hand for ease of use.
• Iso-lateral technology: Delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This patented movement allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
• Weight Stacks: Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of the independent arm or leg action.
• Weight Plates: 1” solid steel weight plates, full weight stack shrouds, low friction, self-lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Each stack has an integrated 5lb. increment drop down weight for smaller resistance increments.
• Guide Rods: 3/4” stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
• Belt Drive System: Direct, sort, belt drive system insures a smooth action and has a breaking strength rating at over 4,000 lbs..
• Movement Arms: Counter balanced to ensure lighter starting resistance
• Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads
• Paint: Powder coated paint finish with a clear coat finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
• Unit Weight: 780 lbs.
• Weight Stack: 150 lbs.
• Dimensions: 72” W x 47” L x 77” H