Hammer Strength extends the same Motion Technology of its revolutionary plate-loaded machines to its Motion Technology Selectorized (MTS) equipment. Exercise arms are counterbalanced to reduce the starting resistance for all users, Iso-Lateral motion allows for equal strength development and provides great variety for muscle stimulation .Hand grips pivot away from user providing better access to the weight stack and easy entry and exit.
• Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. 1 1/2” x 3” and 1 1/2” x 2” rectangular tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall)
• Seat Adjustments: Ratcheting, ½” increment seats that can be adjusted with one hand for ease of use.
• Iso-lateral technology: Delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This patented movement allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
• Weight Stacks: Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of the independent arm or leg action.
• Weight Plates: 1” solid steel weight plates, full weight stack shrouds, low friction, self-lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Each stack has an integrated 5lb. increment drop down weight for smaller resistance increments.
• Guide Rods: 3/4” stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
• Belt Drive System: Direct, sort, belt drive system insures a smooth action and has a breaking strength rating at over 4,000 lbs..
• Movement Arms: Counter balanced to ensure lighter starting resistance
• Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads
• Unit Weight: 746 lbs.
• Weight Stack: 150 lbs.
• Dimensions: 62” W x 45” L x 54” H