A prone leg curl machine in the Optima Series is designed to target and strengthen the muscles of the hamstrings and the back of the thigh. This machine allows users to perform prone leg curl exercises, which involve bending the knees against resistance to work the hamstrings.
- Features that are common on prone leg curl machines include:
- Adjustable Settings: The machine typically provides adjustability for the seat, backrest, and resistance settings to accommodate users of different body sizes and exercise preferences.
- Ergonomic Design: These machines are designed to provide a comfortable and safe range of motion during prone leg curl exercises.
- Padded Supports: Padded seat and ankle supports are commonly included to help users maintain proper form and stability during the exercise.
- Weight Stack or Weight Plate Loading: The machine may feature a weight stack or the option to load weight plates to adjust the resistance level according to the user's fitness level.
- Durability: Commercial gym equipment like the Optima Series is generally designed to be durable and capable of withstanding the demands of a high-traffic gym environment.
- System Specifications:
- System specifications, such as dimensions, weight, weight stack capacity, and material details, can vary depending on the specific model within the Optima Series. To obtain precise specifications for a particular model, you should refer to the product documentation provided by the manufacturer or contact Life Fitness directly.
- User Specifications:
- User specifications typically include information about recommended user height, weight capacity, and any limitations or restrictions for safe and effective use. This information is often available in the product's user manual or on the manufacturer's website.
- For the most accurate and up-to-date information on the "Life Fitness Optima Series Prone Leg Curl (OSLC)" machine or a similar product, I recommend visiting the official Life Fitness website, contacting a Life Fitness representative, or referring to the specific product manual associated with the model you are interested in. This will provide you with the exact details and specifications for that particular machine.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 65 in x 39 in x 57 in (166 cm x 100 cm x 145 cm)
- Weight: 385 lb (175 kg)
- Product Code: OSLC
- Weight Stack Weight in kgs: 92
- Weight Stack Weight in lbs: 202
Easy Returns • We are happy to accept returns for unwanted items, provided they are returned within 14 days of receipt, it should be unopened, unused and in perfect condition. Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. • If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Egypt Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Blue Shell storehouse. We'll even pay for the shipping if you live in an area where there is no storehouse. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (Conditions Apply). • You can exchange for a different product up to the value of the original order, or return the items for a full refund. Please use our online Self Service website or Contact Us. • Once received the returned order, the refund payment will be processed within 7-14 working days. ★ Some exclusions apply, please visit our FAQs for further details. • Returns policy for home fitness equipment: All Fitness equipment and sports equipment is not refundable once installed, if any mechanical defect on the equipment’s, the product shall be replaced or repaired free of charge. • Please visit our return and exchange policy to learn more about returns. If you are unhappy with your products from Blue Shell, you may be eligible for a return. Learn more about "Return & Exchange Policy".