Ratchet mechanism allows users to adjust start position in 10-degree increments. Knee pads and dual foot positions provide leg support and reduce torque around the knees.
• Cables 7×19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications Adjustments
• Roller mechanism on seat adjustment provides smooth operation
• Belts and Pulleys 4-1/2″ (11 cm) and 6″ (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
• Cushioning Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort; All edges are stitched to eliminate any folds in the material that would limit durability
• Foot Platforms Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance
• Frame Description Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
• Hand Grips Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant; Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
• Instructional Placards Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained; Axis of rotation marked with red indicator to help cue correct alignment
• Shrouds Standard rear shroud on SE models; Optional full front shroud on SE models Weight Plates And Guide Rods Drop down incremental weight system (standard on SE models); 7/16″ (11 mm) diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss; Solid-steel weight plates. Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings.
• Unit weight: 575 Lb
• Weight Stack: 304 Lb
• Dimensions: 61" L x 26" W x 55" H