Pro2 Series is strength equipment that stands up to the countless demands of people seriously dedicated to getting the most out of life. Your facility, your exercisers, your trainers, everybody will appreciate what this tough equipment and its smart bio mechanics and reliable features can do. Pro2 Series Strength - it's fundamental to any facility's strength offering. Convenient, easy-to-use Pro2 seat adjustments firmly lock seat into place keeping your users in safe, stable training positions at all times. Simple-to-follow, instructional placards integrated into the design of each Pro2 Series machine illustrate proper use and muscles trained. Weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is conveniently connected to the weight stack with a flexible, coated coil to prevent pin loss.
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. 2” x 3” and 2” x 4” rectangular tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall)
- Seat Adjustments: Ratcheting, ½” increment seats that can be adjusted with one hand for ease of use.
- Weight Plates: 1” solid steel weight plates, front weight stack shrouds, low friction, self lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Magnetic weight pin for easy, secure adjustments. Each stack has an two integrated 5 lbs increment drop down weights for smaller resistance increments.
- Guide Rods: 3/4” stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 ½” and 6” diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Movement Arms: Counter balanced to ensure lighter starting resistance
- Hand Grips: Grip positions are engineered to keep a neutral wrist position through the complete range of motion. Grip diameters are designed for that specific movement for a comfortable exercise. Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping
- Weight Stack: 295 lbs
- Weight: 560 lbs
- Dimensions: 41” L x 57” W x 64” H
Easy Returns • We are happy to accept returns for unwanted items, provided they are returned within 14 days of receipt, it should be unopened, unused and in perfect condition. Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. • If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Egypt Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Blue Shell storehouse. We'll even pay for the shipping if you live in an area where there is no storehouse. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (Conditions Apply). • You can exchange for a different product up to the value of the original order, or return the items for a full refund. Please use our online Self Service website or Contact Us. • Once received the returned order, the refund payment will be processed within 7-14 working days. ★ Some exclusions apply, please visit our FAQs for further details. • Returns policy for home fitness equipment: All Fitness equipment and sports equipment is not refundable once installed, if any mechanical defect on the equipment’s, the product shall be replaced or repaired free of charge. • Please visit our return and exchange policy to learn more about returns. If you are unhappy with your products from Blue Shell, you may be eligible for a return. Learn more about "Return & Exchange Policy".