The Matrix Fitness C5x ClimbMill is the perfect option for people who want the benefits of a stair-climbing workout. Matrix ClimbMills deliver the truest feeling of running stairs on the market. The exclusive Sweat Management System was designed to track sweat away from the user and critical components – prolonging the life of the product.
• Intuitive LED console display
• Compatible with iPod for charging
• Integrated 3-speed personal fan
• WiFi enabled for use with Matrix Asset Management system
• 10" step depth accommodates a wide range of users, and color variations aid the user in proper foot placement
• Step position software ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point for the user to easily step on and off the product
• Control Zone features a sensor that stops the step rotation when triggered by an object or person
• Sweat Management System tracks sweat away from the user and critical components – prolonging the life of the product.
• Ergo Form grips with integrated pause/stop and resistance controls enhance user comfort and make it easier to perform workout changes on the fly.
• Step-up plate for easy accessibility
• Anti-rust design prevents corrosion, prolonging the life of the product
• Rear-locking and leveling castors allow easy placement within facility
• Oil-free ECB modular drive system for maintenance free performance and quiet operation
• Removable side access panels for easy serviceability
• Step Depth: 10"
• Step Height: 8"
• Contact & Telemetric HR: Yes
• Delineated Steps: Yes
• Handlebar Design: Optimized handrails with Ergo Form Grips
• Remote Buttons: Yes
• Resistance Technology: ECB w/ flywheel
• Power Requirements: 120v / 60Hz AC power
• One Floor Climbed: 16 steps (approximately 10.5 ft)
• Max User Weight: 400 lbs
• Weight: 348 lbs
• Dimensions: 65" x 33.5" x 83.5"